Home Guidebook Launch Discord Launch Stand-Alone Cbox Subscribed Topics Members Search Arcade

Welcome to Zootropolis Chronicles mobile mode!

HomeGuidebookAlertsSubscriptionsMembersSearchArcade

Stand-Alone CBOX Discord Chat - Get the App! (Android) I-Phone App Store

Return to the Home Page Read the Guidebook Log Into Mark of the Wild Register to the Forum View Forum Members Search for Content on Mark of the Wild Advertise on Mark of the Wild

New Poll

Philip
Philip Kuvasz
 Posted: Mar 23 2017, 01:34 PM

ZC
I'm Played By xexes

Dog (Kuvasz) 

Dependent 

Awards
Awards: None

Philip again found himself looking into the window of his house from the outside, but there was no fog on the windows from his breath, nor reflection. Amy was inside, his sister, polishing an old photo of him as a boy when he'd gotten his propeller hat. She looked much older than he remembered her. He giggled with glee, unable to help himself as a memory bubbled up of the hat, spinning its plastic texture and the slight noise, the breeze, and so many colors.

Suddenly, Amy dropped the picture and looked towards him with bewilderment. It hit the floor, splitting the glass.

"Philip?", Amy called.

"Amy!", Philip barked back.

"Philip?", Amy seemed even more confused.

"Amy! Amy!", he bounced up and down, hitting the glass with his enormous paws and immense weight, but the panes didn't rattle or flex or make any noise.

Amy frowned. "MooooooOOOOooommm!", she called, and his mother came from out of the kitchen, drying a plate with a tattered towel he'd once chewed up. Again he giggled at the sight of it. He was so naughty! Eating all the things. But mom! It was mom! He bounced up and down with all his energy now, basically throwing his weight against the glass with the same results.

"It happened again", Amy said, looking up.

His mother looked down at Amy disappointingly. "You stopped taking your meds, Amy. I'm so disappointed in you. You're going to see Dr.Phelps this very afternoon!", she chided.
PM
^
Philip Kuvasz
 Posted: Mar 23 2017, 01:40 PM

ZC
I'm Played By xexes

Dog (Kuvasz) 

Dependent 

Awards

This place was white and full of voluminous things that changed and moved like mist. There were fire hydrants and trees that grew bones for fruit and all assortments of rawhides for bark. There were other dogs here, and he played with them a little, but mostly, he felt like something was missing.

He looked for them when he could remember, and when he couldn't, he simply sat awkwardly on his tail and watched the goings-on, trying to be happy, but unable to shake a gnawing worry.

"Philip...", a loud and booming voice called him. It was nearby but so, so loud, yet comforting like a master's pettings. "Why are you sad?"

"I can't find them", he answered after a little while. He sniffled as he tried to remember who or what it was that he missed, but in this strange place, his mind didn't work the same. It was like trying to grasp water while underwater, like trying to hear a color.

The voice was just as quiet as he was, as if knowing everything but waiting for an unseen time to happen, like plucking a quantum possibility from a bowl of fruit. "Go on then.", it said at last, and the white parted like drapes into marvelous color.
PM
^
Amy Kuvasz
 Posted: Mar 23 2017, 01:56 PM

ZC
I'm Played By xexes

Dog 

Teen 

Awards

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb...
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Bloopers | Next Newest »

New Poll

Affiliates are auto-hidden in mobile only. Show them?
Listed At...
RPG-D
Sister Sites
Static
Digimon: Kids in America Savagery RPG The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard Roleplay World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP Rise of the Believers A world unlike any other! The Bleach Society Role-Play Doutaini: Elemental Wolf RP Transformers Prime: Convergence Rise of the Realms Azelania Baraenor, Lion RP The Duality of Man: an animanga role-play RoyalsandRebels Vector

Click Here Invite Code to Discord