Home Guidebook Launch Discord Launch Stand-Alone Cbox Subscribed Topics Members Search Arcade

Welcome to Zootropolis Chronicles mobile mode!

HomeGuidebookAlertsSubscriptionsMembersSearchArcade

Stand-Alone CBOX Discord Chat - Get the App! (Android) I-Phone App Store

Return to the Home Page Read the Guidebook Log Into Mark of the Wild Register to the Forum View Forum Members Search for Content on Mark of the Wild Advertise on Mark of the Wild

New Poll

The Rat's Nest (18+), Trigger Warning.
Saijin Lupero
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 06:24 AM

ZC
I'm Played By N/A

N/A 

N/A 

Awards
Awards: None

(Continued from "The Wolf and the Sheep)
@Kamie

It was an unknown space of time that she found herself awake, she was alone, in a room with torn up walls, a rug that had been torn to pieces.

The entire place smelt of piss, meth and vomit. Her eyes raced left, gazing upon a window, then right - where she saw the remains of a dinning table that had one of it's legs removed and had toppled over. She glanced at the ceiling and noted a ceiling fan with a single bulb in it, which flickered occasionally as the blades spun with the sound of searing thunder in her ears as her eyes winced.

She glanced down, noting that her wrists had been bound, tied with a sailor's knot that preventing her from moving, her legs folded beneath her as her eyes adjusted to the dim lighting that confined her.

To her left, she spotted the fox, reading the engraving on her name tag as Corsolo. Summoning the strength to speak, she swallowed hard, "Corsolo... you awake?" she whispered harshly as she tried to stand on her knees, noting the fact that she had been stripped of her vest and her duty belt, her phone was missing too. Something told her that Kamie would be in the same condition as she, any hopes of getting a message out to the department went right out the window.

She could hear voices in the other room, shadows fading and disappearing underneath the crack between the door itself and the floor as a soft glowing light peered along the floor.

She was in nothing but her undershirt and her blue BDU pants, her head ached and was covered n dry crusted blood that ran down the side of her muzzle, her chest bruised and her back inflamed and throbbing. Any effort made to move was complimented with the complaints of her injuries as her head rang with a raging headache. Her eyes forced into a half-squint as she recalled the shoulder stock that cracked her in the front of her skull, hearing the voices beyond the door.

"Kamie..." she whispered harshly, trying to stir the fellow officer awake as she made frantic glances to the door. She waited a few moments, no response.

"Kamie...!" she hissed, calling to her friend once more, waiting for her to respond, wondering if she was even alive, after-all, she had watched that boot land on her head and it wasn't exactly a love tap.

"Kamie, you awake?!" she asked again, noting the foot steps beyond the door, noting that someone was coming.

"Shit...!" she muttered, before she went motionless, pretending to be unconscious.

"So, what do we do wit' 'them, Jauvan?" a Hispanic accent came to her ears as the door creaked open and light flooded into the dimly lit room.
"Eoy, I can think of a thing or two," the other snickered as he itched his crotch in a suggestive manner. "Boss won't be here for a few hours, we can have some fun with them until then, you say?" he sneered at his partner. They were both coyotes, both males, and both well fit. Jauvan was thicker than his other counterpart, but Hector was the meth addict, and known to beat up the ladies. He had a broken heart tattoo on his right shoulder, and wore a black tank top over brown trousers and hiking boots. Jauvan was slightly over weight, piercings on the cleft of his ear with a tear drop tattooed down his left eye. There was a bracelet on his right wrist that had been engraved with the words, "Fe a la familia, honor por la vida" - (Faith to family, honor for life). He wore a thin black jacket over a white t-shirt with blue jeans and western boots. His belt had been crafted from fine alligator leather, his buckles was a deep rusted brown from where the brass had tarnished.

"What you thinking, Hector?" Jauvan asked his friend, who hoisted the 12 gauge Remington shotgun.
"Thinkin' you get the fox, and I have my way wit' the she-wolf." they snickered and licked their chops in eager anticipation, their Hispanic accents crawling up Saijin's nerves as she gulped in terror.

"Wait till they wake up first, though. No fun if they sleep." they then turned, leaving the two in the room as the door closed, "Get my pipe, cab'rone, got any weed?' she heard his muffled voice ring through her ears, "yeah, let me check the car... you dumb vendeho, you smoke too damn much.".
PMEmail
^
Kamie
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 08:31 PM

ZC
I'm Played By Dremulf

N/A 

N/A 

Awards

Kamie had started to wake when Lupero had spoken to her, but when she heard voices coming, she had instinctively kept still, limp, as if still out cold.

It was not training that told her to do this, but simply a life living in a household where her parents fought constantly. for all that the Corsolo family showed a bright and happy exterior, the whole family was only held together by lies, greed, and in Kamie's case, blind loyalty.

After the coyotes left, and her remaining ear picked up the two much further away, laughing, she spoke.

"If it comes down to it, try to give them a blow job, then bite their dick off. Even if they kill us, they wont be able to hide that kind of injury."

Her voice held no trace of humor, despite the attempt at a joke.

"What Hell did we get ourselves into Lupero?"

the small silver colored fox managed to turn herself to face the other officer. she too had been stripped of her duty belt, and radio, as well as her cellphone. She did however have a potential weapon, if she could get her paws loose.

"I have a credit card knife in my back pocket, feels like its still there. But ah, they tied my hands in front of me...Not really smart on their part. Not exactly professional kidnappers here."

Kidnappers, the fact she had experience with that...probably didnt say much for the rookie officer. Granted she had only kidnapped while young, by her adoptive father's enemies. but she knew the smart ones from the stupid ones.

@Saijin Lupero
PM
^
Saijin Lupero
 Posted: Jan 22 2018, 02:22 AM

ZC
I'm Played By N/A

N/A 

N/A 

Awards

When the two coyotes had disappeared towards the back room and closed the door, most likely to get more drugs from what bits she was able to make out of their conversation, she turned to the right to see the silver fox before her do a complete about-face, exposing her rear pocket to here. "I have a cred card knife in my back pocket, feels like it's still there. But ah, they tied my hands in front of me... not really smart on their part. Not exactly professional kidnappers here."

Saijin lowered her eyes to the back pocket while listening to what Kamie had said, did she not get the briefing that they had a few days prior? These weren't your average joe gangster, these were members of a cartel mob. "If you're trying to boost your confidence with those words, I'm not going to stop you, but these aren't your West Side Muttz, Kamie." she said as she tried to extend her hands outward, digging for the card-knife that had been embedded in her pocket, trying to wrap her fingers around it.

"I think this might be the cartel we're dealing with here..." she warned, "The ones that shot Gulos the other day." she recalled, remembering the shootout that had taken place two weeks ago, -and the death of her partner.

As she was digging into the pocket, she was suddenly blinded with a flood of light and a slam of a door.

"NO!" she snapped to her left before a balled up fist cut her in the upper jaw, sending her form flying against the back of the wall with a sickening crack that made the wooden floor rattle. Her cry resounded through the space around them as jars shook and rattled on the shelves, a cloud of dust filling the room as Saijin lifted her head, sprawled out on her side as the rope that bound her hands dug deep into her wrists.

His partner was soon to follow, a shotgun in hand when he came around the corner as though to see what all the commotion was about, his grip on the weapon soon to relax as their shadows poured in from the light that continued to flood the room from the open door behind them.

"Seems to me that we be giving you too much time to ya-selves, puta's." Jauvan declared, setting up a chair before propping himself into it, Hector stood against the wall, holding the shotgun at the low-ready.

"You cops be getting in the way of our operation, you see. You kill 8 of our boys two weeks ago, and the bozz ain't too happy about that, la'chicas." he said as he pulled down their department portfolios, which he took off their uniform shirts.

"Let's see here... Officer Kami Corsolo, and Officer Saijin Lupero..." he read over their demographics. "Precinct 1, Zootopia Police Department..." he continued, pulling out their wallets and reviewing their driver's licenses. "Not like you got no where to go, chica. We know where you live, we know where you work, we know where you sleep at night." he said as he held up their driver's license. "You ain't going no where." he stood up and kneeled before the silver fox, placing a hand on his knee and motioned to touch her under her chin, looking down into her eyes. "You got no where to go, Kamie. You belong to me, like a precious little pet." he grinned as he tried to lift her head up by her chin.

He then tried to grab her by the back of her neck, lifting her up on her feet, and he wasn't exactly nice about it, either. It was anything but a gentle motion, and then he forced his hand down her pocket, retrieving the card. "Got some tricks, don't we?" he whispered into her ear, the humidity of his own breath landing against the warmth of her neck as he pulled the card from her pocket, lifting it up to show it to Hector.

"You were supposed to search them, Hector." he snarled at his friend, who's ears dropped. "Michadae as' la cabrone." he growled under his breath, "Don't you worry, Kamie... Saijin, we take good care of you. You see. - Kind of like how you took care of my cousin, my nephew, and mi amigos, you fuckin' bitches." he said before he released her - allowing her to drop.

"You bitches in for a loooooong night - let me tell ya. When we're done wit' you, yous gonna wish we had killed ya." he grinned as before he looked down at the fox, before bringing his boot rearward, and then forward with as much force as he could muster, trying to deliver a kick to her gut.

@Kamie
PMEmail
^
Kamie
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 02:57 PM

ZC
I'm Played By Dremulf

N/A 

N/A 

Awards

Kamie wanted to talk back. She had put up with so much shit, been treated so badly by the officers actually responsible, particularly Gulos, that being held accountable for their actions chewed on every nerve she had.

But she also knew Officers stood by each other. Just like she would have shot down those drug running bastards had she been able to get there, she knew that Gulos would kick down that door and rip these fuckers to pieces, if he had a chance.

She knew she had to hold out, until help could come. That didnt stop her from flinching when he kicked at her though, which was a mistake, as the blow that had been aimed for her gut, hit her in the center of the chest instead.

A sound like someone snapping several green sticks at once echoed in her ears, and she let out a strangled scream, which only made the pain worse. It took several long, agonizing moments, hours? days? she couldnt be sure, for the pain to subside enough she could think again.

And once she was able to think somewhat clearly, her first thought was how much she wished he would try to force his pathetic pencil dick into her mouth, so she really could bite it off. she prayed to every deity she had ever heard of, that he would be afflicted by an agonizing, seemingly eternal death. Preferably one that involved in knives, salt, and a fuckton of screaming.

@Saijin Lupero
PM
^
Saijin Lupero
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 04:06 AM

ZC
I'm Played By N/A

N/A 

N/A 

Awards

Saijin picked herself up from the dusty floor, coughing as she looked at the coyote before she heard the crack of a boot hitting the fox in the ribs and her terrifying squeal that tore through the empty room, splitting her ears and shattering her own sense of security in a blink of an eye.

It was enough to make her knees go weak, her courage to visibly drain from her eyes as she quivered in anticipation of her own freedom. Or worse, - her own death. She looked at the little fox who continued to hang on, trying not to allow herself to fall to pieces, her eyes squeezed shut as though she was trying to place all this as some kind of bad dream that she was trying to wake up from. Bad news, Kamie... this was no dream. Saijin thought to herself.

"Leave her alone!" Saijin growled as she glared at the two coyotes, who laughed at her, "You iz in no position to talk, puta!" Jauvan declared as their voices echoed throughout the walls. Saijin tried to turns her hands the chain on the handcuffs that bound her rattled as she tried to come to Kami's defense, throwing herself forward before a boot was thrown into her gut, sending the air bursting from her lungs as her eyes closed.

It was at this point that many things ran through her mind, her father - her friends, even Pongo went through her train of thought as she became aware of the all true reality that she was probably not going to come out of here alive, that they were in some serious shit and that this could end in only one way.
"Kami..." a single tear ran down the side of her face as a harsh and labored whisper escaped her breath, she stretched her neck out as she lay on her side on the floor, her hands bound to her chest-level as she turned to watch the two coyotes. "kami, look at me." Saijin's voice tried to reach her, tried to encourage the young fox as she felt another tear run down her left cheek, "You're going to make it out of this, but you have to remain strong. - Don't let them break you." she said as she watched the fox endure their punishment.

"Cállate, puta estúpida!" turned, his boot striking her in the face as her entire head recoiled, blood spurting from her lips as her entire form was whirled clock-wise, sending her sprawling into the wall with a sickening crack as her back struck the bookshelf, debris and wooden splinters landing all across her as a cloud of dust filled the room.

Saijin grabbed one of the large pieces of wood, positioning it as a shiv as she held it up, ready to defend herself as she trembled there on the ground.

"Awww, how cute," Javan approached, before she stood and tried to shove the shiv right through his throat, "Puta Mierda!" Javan grasped her, looking at the she-wolf right in the eyes, "Was that the fire you had when you kil't my fuckin' cousin't, bitch?" he stated calmly as he grasped her underneath the throat, holding her wrist which trembled with the wooden spike poised right at his chest. "aye, you got some fire in you, I see that now." he grinned, twisting her wrist until at last the spike gave way, rolling to Kami's rear paws. Saijin only continued to bare her fangs at him, before at last, spitting a wad of her own blood right into his face.

"Puta perra!" Juavan recoiled rearward, before raising a hand clenching a pistol and struck her in the side of the face with the frame of the gun, sending her sprawling to the ground with a metallic crack that sent a mixture of blood and spit along the floor as she she slid along the wooden boards, her nails grinding against the wooden floor before she came to a halt before Hector.

"Enough games, we do this bitch now, -Jauvan!" his partner looked up at his friend, "Take her to the back, I'll watch the fox." he said as he retrieved the wooden spike, "Don't want her to get too confident." he indicated the fox with a downward thrust of his muzzle, taking up the shotgun and propped himself into a chair.

"Have fun, amigo'."

With a grin, Jauvan shoved the police issued Glock into the seam of his pants, no doubt it was Saijin's duty weapon, and picked her up by the scruff of her neck. She cried out as she tried to raise her hands to release the hold, her legs flailing as she then dragged through the door, and the door closed with a slam.

Hector turned to face the fox, "You think she gonna have it bad?" he grinned, then proceeded to click his tongue, "Jes' you an' me here now... the hell she gonna experience ain't nothing compared to what Imma do to you, chica..."

In the back could be heard a series of pained cries, and loud thuds, yelling and shouting as all sorts of hell broke loose in the rear room. All the while his ear remained raised as though taking pleasure in the sounds that he was hearing in the other room, and the future aspirations to come true before him.

"She your friend?" he said as he played with one of his claws, "Or do you just know each other from work?" he asked the fox, waiting for her to answer as the ongoing maddness continued to take place behind him, all the while he remained seated in the chair, as though everything continued to remain casual.

@Kamie
PMEmail
^
Kamie
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 12:09 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Dremulf

N/A 

N/A 

Awards

Kamie tuned out the noises. She could barely focus as it was, so the cries of pain from the other room, well they certainly didnt help. So she just closed her ears to it. She knew what was coming. She wasnt stupid. Instead of worrying about what was about to happen, she focused on what she was going to do once she was out of this.

Then he started asking questions. She knew it was stupid try, but maybe she could strike a nerve, get some kind of sympathy or mercy.

"That..hng. The cop who shot your cousins. Took advantage of me you know. He...tricked me into having sex with him...used his rank to...get away with it...Video...was leaked on the net...You...said you were doing...this...to get back him? All you're...gonna do by killing me....is help him....get away with it..."

She was throwing Gulos under the bus. But fact was, she didnt actually blame him, not entirely, for what happened. She couldn't say she had enjoyed it. She had just hoped her first time would have been more romantic than the front seat of a patrol car.

"Lupero? Some poor...little Spanish girl....her dad ditched...when she wasnt even born....You...say you want to get revenge...but you are...going after the people...who were hurt...but the ones who took...your loved ones..."

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT her ribs hurt. When she got out of this, that fucking coyote was getting his balls fed to a Monitor Lizard...while they were still attached to him.

@Saijin Lupero
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Outback Island | Next Newest »

New Poll

Affiliates are auto-hidden in mobile only. Show them?
Listed At...
RPG-D
Sister Sites
Static
Digimon: Kids in America Savagery RPG The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard Roleplay World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP Rise of the Believers A world unlike any other! The Bleach Society Role-Play Doutaini: Elemental Wolf RP Transformers Prime: Convergence Rise of the Realms Azelania Baraenor, Lion RP The Duality of Man: an animanga role-play RoyalsandRebels Vector

Click Here Invite Code to Discord