Home Guidebook Launch Discord Launch Stand-Alone Cbox Subscribed Topics Members Search Arcade

Welcome to Zootropolis Chronicles mobile mode!

HomeGuidebookAlertsSubscriptionsMembersSearchArcade

Stand-Alone CBOX Discord Chat - Get the App! (Android) I-Phone App Store

Return to the Home Page Read the Guidebook Log Into Mark of the Wild Register to the Forum View Forum Members Search for Content on Mark of the Wild Advertise on Mark of the Wild

New Poll

Make Room, Secret Santa
Scott Rosario
 Posted: Dec 18 2017, 08:06 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Rascal

Gray Wolf 

Mercenary 

Awards
Awards: None

Scott had received a letter and frowned as he looked at it. Secret santa? What and when did he sign up for that?! He sighed a bit and then looked at the name. Taking his time to figure out a) where this kid worked and http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/cool.gif what he liked took a few days before he was pretty sure what he wanted to get him. Spending a few hundred dollars on it he decided to show up at the mammal's place of work.

Once there he simply asked where he was, gift in hand as he was aimed to the location. When he got there he was almost disgusted by the area. how did he work in this? he cleared his throat as he eyed the opossum. "Are you Zachary Locke?" he drawled, the large wolf gazing down at the pot belly mammal. Inside the wrapped box was a mint condition anime figure of the opossums favorite, at least from Scott's research.

@Zachary Locke
PM
^
Zachary Locke
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 02:18 AM

ZC
I'm Played By N/A

N/A 

N/A 

Awards

Zach was indeed at his place of work: ZPD's calling center. He was probably easy to spot even without having a picture of him, noting the general disorder of his work station.

The opossum was minding his business at the moment, when a very large wolf came up to him. Asked him his name... and had a gift wrapped in his hand! The smaller male was obviously intimidated, looking up in surprise. He figured this man was here to either kill him or give him bad news. Either way it might not be good. At least until he remembered the secret santa thing that had gone around. "Uhhh... Yes...?"

Luckily it was a fairly quiet day so far, so he wasn't terribly busy with radio traffic, and there were plenty of other dispatchers to take calls.

@Scott Rosario
PM
^
Scott Rosario
 Posted: Dec 20 2017, 05:35 PM

ZC
I'm Played By Rascal

Gray Wolf 

Mercenary 

Awards

Scott eyed him and raised a curious brow. He could smell how nervous he was. after the opossum confirmed himself, Scott moved the wrapped gift before himself and then eyed the desk. he couldn't place it down on that mess, so he simply held it out for the mammal to take.

"this is for you. I would place it on your station....however it seems there is no room." he drawled, his tone still deep and almost with a dark tone. It was one of his natural ones, but defiantly not a pleasant one. However, he did sign up for it....right? he sometimes wondered if Ragnr put him up to this.

@Zachary Locke
PM
^
Zachary Locke
 Posted: Dec 23 2017, 02:12 AM

ZC
I'm Played By N/A

N/A 

N/A 

Awards

The opossum didn't honestly expect anyone to deliver on the secret santa thing for him. He only did it so he could fulfil his good deed for the year quota. Looking to the gift, he had to glance at his workstation once the large and intimidating male noted it's... disorder. He never really considered how much of a mess it was. What was worse is this wasn't the first time he was told either. "Right... Uh... sorry"

It was all he could think to say before he took the gift being offered, putting on a smile (albeit a nervous one) for the wolf. "Thanks. Um... This isn't... gonna explode or nothing, is it...? If I die at work I lose a bet..." of course that would probably raise the question of how in the hell he expected to collect on a bet involving him dying if he was... well... dead.

He did have every intention of opening it, of course. Scary as this guy was, Zach doubted he'd be dumb enough to waltz into a police station just to off him. Far as he knows, he hasn't upset anyone with connections... Has he...?

@Scott Rosario
PM
^
Scott Rosario
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 01:34 PM

ZC
I'm Played By Rascal

Gray Wolf 

Mercenary 

Awards

Scott scoffed some but felt slightly better when he took the gift from his hand."don't say your sorry if you don't mean it." he drawled some and then watched him smile, raising a brow as he crossed his arms to watch him. "no, it wont. If I wanted to kill you you'd be dead already." he stated firmly. There was no joke, no change in his stature or change in his expression.

"besides, that doesn't make sense." he pointed out, catching the phrase with slight confusion. "now stop being so scared, open it. I have babysitting to do." he said, not laughing and as intimidating as he was, he did babysit. At least the women loved it considering the kids adored him and people were afraid to approach him.

@Zachary Locke
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Non-Canon Roleplay | Next Newest »

New Poll

Affiliates are auto-hidden in mobile only. Show them?
Listed At...
RPG-D
Sister Sites
Static
Digimon: Kids in America Savagery RPG The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard Roleplay World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP Rise of the Believers A world unlike any other! The Bleach Society Role-Play Doutaini: Elemental Wolf RP Transformers Prime: Convergence Rise of the Realms Azelania Baraenor, Lion RP The Duality of Man: an animanga role-play RoyalsandRebels Vector

Click Here Invite Code to Discord