Home Guidebook Launch Discord Launch Stand-Alone Cbox Subscribed Topics Members Search Arcade

Welcome to Zootropolis Chronicles mobile mode!

HomeGuidebookAlertsSubscriptionsMembersSearchArcade

Stand-Alone CBOX Discord Chat - Get the App! (Android) I-Phone App Store

Return to the Home Page Read the Guidebook Log Into Mark of the Wild Register to the Forum View Forum Members Search for Content on Mark of the Wild Advertise on Mark of the Wild

Forum Rules Zootopia's Criminal Underground - Gripped in Fear

Tundra Town is an isolated district at the Northern spaces of Zootopia, here the artificial climate is frigid and dense. Due to it's massive grounds, there is a diverse population thriving throughout the area.

Flanked By Sahara Square, Tundra Town is circumnavigated by the Zootopia Express Train that cuts through the center of the district. With evens procuring at all hours of the day, Zootopia police have a heavy presence in the area, especially due to the fact that the Tundra Town can be considered to be the entrails of Zootopia's criminal underground.

Thriving heavily in the area and influencing nearly every decision in Tundra Town is the headquarters to what is presumed to be Zootopia's largest crime Lord, The Bigs. They are known to quarrel often with the Gulos, another major crime family that has massive influence throughout Zootopia.

One should take caution when navigating these parts of the city as the presence of both crime families are strong and can be felt by everyone. As both families virtually own nearly all the business in the district, it would seem that in every aspect, they are supporting the operation behind each dollar that is spent here.

New Poll

Sinister Allies, Tag: Tanner
Scott Rosario
 Posted: Mar 23 2017, 09:34 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Rascal

Gray Wolf 

Mercenary 

Awards
Awards: None

Scott had a rather enjoyable time with Sadie and glad that someone was watching the kit when he would leave his apartment. He had gone to a bar that he made it a nightly visit to at hours in which he couldn't sleep. Most seemed to know his face from the awards ceremony but thankfully it had died down and then gave him his space.

HE sat in the corner of the bar, drinking his tall whiskey. he was watching everyone that entered the bar, a few other predators that were becoming loud and the establishment he knew was run by one of Ragnr's people. A deep growl was emitted from Scott's chest as some of the heard, the aimed the others to quiet down.

Satisfied, he went back to his own things, drinking his whiskey and then opening his book, reading it calmly while the music of the bar sang over the speakers. It was nice and relaxing, though it was clear that prey animals stayed well away from the establishment.

@Emmanuel Bachman

PM
^
Emmanuel Bachman
 Posted: Mar 23 2017, 10:05 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Tanner

Gray Wolf 

Loan Shark 

Awards

Emmanuel was quite proud of himself because this time he got the cash owed to him. The wolf was one of those who sought to inflict pain on people if they didn't pay up. The thing that he was not so proud of was needing the help of another wolf. Since he was a loner mostly the idea of working with someone was a tough one. However, Scott had known where his victim was hiding out so he was going to get drunk with his partner. The man cleaned up and even went so far as to put on his best suit to go out to a bar most prey avoided probably afraid he would turn savage.He didn't need any drugs to go savage and in many ways was in touch with his primal instincts.He just curbed them to 'coexist' with the prey.

Emmanuel walked in ordering a Gin and Tonic before seeing Scott growling at the predators becoming too loud. Tundra town was a little colder than he was used to but the man liked it well enough. He slowly made his way over and golden eyes surveying the handsome form of Scott. As a gay male wolf, there were some other males he just knew were absolutely fuckable. Scott happened to be one of those men. "Easy there. They are just rowdy and knowing our partnership they would back down." Emmanuel spoke calmly and sipped his drink.

The man wasn't one to beat around the bush on them knowing each other. He was sure that Scott was probably expecting some repayment for his services. The loan shark hated owing debts as he was usually the one people were indebted to. "What do I owe you for today's payday?" He spoke and mentioned it as if it was a normal payday like any other. He just wanted to know what Scott wanted in return.

@Scott Rosario
PMAIMMSN
^
Scott Rosario
 Posted: Mar 23 2017, 10:32 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Rascal

Gray Wolf 

Mercenary 

Awards

Scott was still reading when the loan shark came in, eyes gazing up when he heard him attempt to calm him down. he gave a snort, kicking at the chair to allow Emmanuel to sit. "Hardly that. I can't focus on my reading when they start to cause a ruckus." he drawled at him, shutting his book.

"we have things to discuss, i have been hired." he said to him, drinking his whiskey and waving it off on any type of payment. "you can pay me by gathering and sending information." he stated. "A bear working for a certain political party that's involved with a church. They want to lower the consenting age. " his voice became lower. "we ruin him, the party...and then i'll take him out." he purred with a grin.

HE drank the rest of the whiskey, already feeling it since it had been his second one. he slid it over and waited for a refill, taking it once it was. "that's how you can repay me Bachman." he said, thinking his name was a bit too much of a mouthful.

@Emmanuel Bachman
PM
^
Emmanuel Bachman
 Posted: Mar 23 2017, 03:51 PM

ZC
I'm Played By Tanner

Gray Wolf 

Loan Shark 

Awards

Emmanuel was careful to not be tripped by the chair as it was kicked. This male while decent was one that the loan shark couldn't trust as far as he could throw him. Emmanuel basically knew little about Scott outside of having just done a job with him. The wolf's golden eyes looked to the book that was being read and didn't see it as much use reading a bar that was bound to get rowdy with Various predators about. The bar was not the best place to be reading yet here Scott was reading and acting like it was wrong to become Rowdy.

The wolf had to agree that they had lots to discuss, but Emmanuel failed to see how being hired was something that affected him. However, Scott seemed to think it important that he mentioned being hired. Emmanuel sipped his drink and listened to the price for helping the other. It seemed pretty cut and dry. He wanted information on someone just as Emmanuel had wanted information. The man was not a fan of tailing people but if it meant paying off a debt.

"I can try to gather information and see what I can pass along." The male truly thought about using others to gather information for him. The gray wolf just slowly pondered it before extending his paw. "You have a deal. I just know this is paying off a debt. You shouldn't consider us best friends or anything, Scott." Emmanuel spoke gruffly and was sure to make sure the fellow canine didn't think this meant would be braiding each other's fur.

@Scott Rosario
PMAIMMSN
^
Scott Rosario
 Posted: Mar 24 2017, 08:56 PM

ZC
I'm Played By Rascal

Gray Wolf 

Mercenary 

Awards

Scott continued to sit there, sipping his whiskey as he didnt' care if emmanuel almost tripped or not. When he finally sat down, scott had rested his paw on the book cover and drank more of his whiskey, gazing over at him when he began to speak. "just gather. I want to make sure its spreading. I'll give you a cut if you increase the lies, within reason, and make sure that the names are on everyone's muzzles in disgust. I will send you information through the yak at the breakfast place up the street."

he explained to him, leaning back some and taking his paw, shaking it. "I ditto that Bachman. We are simply acquaintances. You get caught, i dont know you, same applies with me. he explained and then released his paw, smirking and then ordering the other wolf a drink as the bartender slid it over.

"now we drink. I need a night off." he grinned and then gave him a wink and a wicked grin before finishing the rest of his whiskey and asking for another.

@Emmanuel Bachman
PM
^
Emmanuel Bachman
 Posted: Mar 25 2017, 10:36 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Tanner

Gray Wolf 

Loan Shark 

Awards

Emmanuel watched the male with careful eyes trying to make sure that things were indeed not about just working for someone else. This wolf was a loner so to have Scott ask to gather information while was something he could do the fun part was taking down people. "This I can do but I don't see the problem too much with lowering age of consent some of those gorgeous pups out there just asking to have my knot in them. Lies I can easily spread it is simply taking things out of context. If I see him with another male I could truly spread a line having a fling with them."Emmanuel commented and looked at his drink when Scott had ordered it. It was nice and if he didn't know any better the man would have assumed that Scott was trying to get him drunk.

"I will await the information. If you get caught there is no way this wolf is bailing you out of your jam. "Emmanuel was glad they both were on the same page and sipped his drink more. The second one that was brought to him was a kind gesture and one that Emmanuel did appreciate. The were nothing more fun than getting paid only to spend a portion of it on booze.

The wink wasn't lost on Emmanuel; he just didn't know if to wink back or what to do. He did plan on of course drinking and was lucky for Scott no one's deadline was tomorrow. The wolf could enjoy his time out and not have to worry about a hangover being another cause for his violent tendencies. "You are lucky tomorrow I am owed nothing. So tonight we drink."

@Scott Rosario
PMAIMMSN
^
Scott Rosario
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 06:56 PM

ZC
I'm Played By Rascal

Gray Wolf 

Mercenary 

Awards

Scott snarled and as quickly as he could the weapon nestled in his hip came out and slammed between the other wolf's digits, glaring at him. "I for one, do not want it lowered. A pup doesn't know what they want." he growled at him, his eyes glaring even more at the wolf. "do your job that i require, but dont touch my runts that work for me." he threatened him.

he removed his knife and pocketed it again and then snorted. "Applies to you as well. We get caught, we dont know each other. as the usual." he said to him with a gruff and took a sip of his drink again.

he heard what he said after the whole deal and chuckled. "good, i could use a good drink time now. Plus my place isn't too far." he said with a smile.

@Emmanuel Bachman
PM
^
Emmanuel Bachman
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 10:23 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Tanner

Gray Wolf 

Loan Shark 

Awards

Emmanuel slowly growled back but honestly he didn't care as he knew some young pups who had beautiful asses that needed mounting. He just shrugged and let the argument go. It was just part of what he did. Plus, Today was a celebration. It wasn't supposed to turn into a fight over pups.He just ordered two drinks while not worried too much about getting caught. What were they gonna do? Lock him in jail for spreading lies? Shit, people lied all the time.

Emmanuel paused and grinned in a very dark Fashion. "My dear Scott. Are you inviting me over already?" He chuckled while just didn't care. This wolf was handsome enough and he could handle it "If not too pissed at me then lead the way handsome." .

@Scott Rosario
PMAIMMSN
^
Scott Rosario
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 11:32 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Rascal

Gray Wolf 

Mercenary 

Awards

Scott finished his drink and then stood. "not too pissed I suppose, come on." he mused and then paid for his drink and then motioned for Emm to follow. He then left the bar and began his trek to his home.

The walk was rather short really and once he was at the apartment, he moved to his door and unlocked it, the door clicking open easily while he opened it and headed inside, dropping his keys on the table and then turning on his light. "i have scotch, brandy, whiskey. anything really." he said and motioned to the kitchen.

@Emmanuel Bachman
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Tundratown | Next Newest »

New Poll

Affiliates are auto-hidden in mobile only. Show them?
Listed At...
RPG-D
Sister Sites
Static
Digimon: Kids in America Savagery RPG The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard Roleplay World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP Rise of the Believers A world unlike any other! The Bleach Society Role-Play Doutaini: Elemental Wolf RP Transformers Prime: Convergence Rise of the Realms Azelania Baraenor, Lion RP The Duality of Man: an animanga role-play RoyalsandRebels Vector

Click Here Invite Code to Discord