Home Guidebook Launch Discord Launch Stand-Alone Cbox Subscribed Topics Members Search Arcade

Welcome to Zootropolis Chronicles, a fan-based play-by-post RPG taking place in the world imagined by the film, Zootopia -created by Disney. In Zootroplolis Chornicles, all characters take the form of Anthropomorphic Animals (walks on two legs) and live their lives in place of humans. In Zootopia, animals wear clothes, they use technology, and they live in harmony with one another.

However, don't let it's peaceful nature catch you off guard. Zootopia is filled with crime, plagued with distress, and is suffering from what could be seen as nothing less than it's own locally hidden power-struggle. As one once said, "we may have evolved, but deep down -we're still animals."

Welcome to Mark of the Wild!

Members will enjoy an environment with the following features:

• No word count
• @username-tagging
• Integrated Alert System that informs users of your posts
• Mature member-base
• Less-frequent activity checks (every 6 months)
• Free-form RPG setting

-And much more!

For a much more detailed explanation of what we can offer you, consider checking out our guidebook, or ask some of the members!
RPG Rating

Featured Members
Our first Featured Member contest will be held 2 months from opening date (March 15th) This is to allow the creation of plots, characters, and development of created characters. From that point, we will then be hosting featured member contests every 24 days.
Member of the Month
Member of the Month Will go here
Character of the Month
Character of the Month will go here
Thread of the Month
Thread of the month will go here
Featured Fight
Featured Club/Fang will go here
Organization of the Month
Featured will go here

Welcome to Zootropolis Chronicles mobile mode!

HomeGuidebookAlertsSubscriptionsMembersSearchArcade

Stand-Alone CBOX Discord Chat - Get the App! (Android) I-Phone App Store

Return to the Home Page Read the Guidebook Log Into Mark of the Wild Register to the Forum View Forum Members Search for Content on Mark of the Wild Advertise on Mark of the Wild

New Poll

A small thank you., Secret Santa
Zephyr
 Posted: Dec 17 2017, 10:19 PM

ZC
I'm Played By Dremulf

Arctic/Eurasian Wolf cross 

Handywolf 

Awards
Awards: None

Zephyr pulled into the driveway, which he knew the location of thanks to his father being on good terms with Brody O'Brien.

He hefted the box out of the back of the of his truck, which he had recently installed a new cap on, and made his way to the door. He hit the bell and waited.

Tala Tenderclaw had been his and Izzie's and case worker for the foster, and soon adoption, of little Emmy. He had decided to repay her, in the best way he could, considering she wouldnt take cash,nor anything for herself.

Inside the box was a toy of his own creation, based somewhat on a jack in the box, but using figures and pictographs to cause different faces to emerge, slowly, as to avoid scaring the child, from the inside.

The figures and pictographs were based on the very few Native American written languages, which had required no small amount of research on his part.

@Tala
PM
^
Tala
 Posted: Dec 18 2017, 07:57 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Rascal

Dire Wolf 

Social Worker for Adoption 

Awards

Tala was finishing up decorating the inside, her son eagerly waiting for the cookies to bake in the oven. She was humming and shaking her tail some at the joyful songs playing when she heard the bell. Her little runt of course was so eager that he called out he'd get it and ran tot he door. Tala gave a laugh and went to follow as he opened the door. When she saw Zeph she smiled. "Zephyr, how nice to see you. How is Izzie?" she asked as her rascal jumped up to want to peer at the box the wolf had in his arms.

Tala popped her son lightly on the head and then smiled back at the young wolf. "what have you got there?" she asked in a curious fashion.

@Zephyr
PM
^
Zephyr
 Posted: Dec 21 2017, 12:03 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Dremulf

Handywolf 

Awards

Zephyr smiled.

"Our daughter was born just a few days ago. Izzie is pretty tired. I've got my little cousin on baby duty right now, along with my sister."

He chuckled as he stepped inside, to get out of the snow, and to let the door be closed, so the heat wouldn't escape.

"The box contains a item of intrinsic, yet subjective, value, and with various features and faces that render it a potential educational tool, as well as a source of hours of entertainment."

His voice held a hint of slyness to it, like a trickster, or a jester in a movie, giving a riddle.

"Perhaps we should let the little fellow open it? I'm afraid if he has to wait much longer he will simply combust."

@Tala
PM
^
Tala
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 11:00 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Rascal

Dire Wolf 

Social Worker for Adoption 

Awards

Tala gave him a returning smile as he spoke about his daughter, smiling and moving closer to hug the black wolf tightly. "oh zephyr that's so wonderful to hear." she said with a wide smile. in the hug she had pulled him inside of course, out of the snow and then closed the door.

Jacey was bouncing a little as he looked at the box the other wolf held and was really hoping it was something fun. Tala smiled and nodded. "well then, lets do that before you are right, he combusts." she teased and then moved so Jacey could come closer and peer at the box. "i wanna see I wanna see!" the pup exclaimed excitedly.

@Zephyr
PM
^
Zephyr
 Posted: Mar 30 2018, 07:30 PM

ZC
I'm Played By Dremulf

Handywolf 

Awards

Zephyr set the box down for the young wolf, and straightened up, wincing slightly. His back was starting to feel the effects of fatherhood, bending down and up all the time certainly took a toll.

When the box was opened and the toy revealed it would at first appear to be a simple puzzle box, with sliding tiles, and intersecting guide lines.

The entire thing was crafted using wood, and there were no nails, or glue involved. Even the gears that made the faces rise out of the various trap doors were carved from pieces of wood.

He hadnt wanted to risk nails and such splitting it, given the work that it would require, and metal gears were prone to rusting and breaking down.

@Tala
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Thread Archive Center | Next Newest »

New Poll

Affiliates are auto-hidden in mobile only. Show them?
Listed At...
RPG-D
Sister Sites
Static
Digimon: Kids in America Savagery RPG The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard Roleplay World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP Rise of the Believers A world unlike any other! The Bleach Society Role-Play Doutaini: Elemental Wolf RP Transformers Prime: Convergence Rise of the Realms Azelania Baraenor, Lion RP The Duality of Man: an animanga role-play RoyalsandRebels Vector