Home Guidebook Launch Discord Launch Stand-Alone Cbox Subscribed Topics Members Search Arcade

Welcome to Zootropolis Chronicles mobile mode!

HomeGuidebookAlertsSubscriptionsMembersSearchArcade

Stand-Alone CBOX Discord Chat - Get the App! (Android) I-Phone App Store

Return to the Home Page Read the Guidebook Log Into Mark of the Wild Register to the Forum View Forum Members Search for Content on Mark of the Wild Advertise on Mark of the Wild

Forum Rules Zootopia's Criminal Underground - Gripped in Fear

Tundra Town is an isolated district at the Northern spaces of Zootopia, here the artificial climate is frigid and dense. Due to it's massive grounds, there is a diverse population thriving throughout the area.

Flanked By Sahara Square, Tundra Town is circumnavigated by the Zootopia Express Train that cuts through the center of the district. With evens procuring at all hours of the day, Zootopia police have a heavy presence in the area, especially due to the fact that the Tundra Town can be considered to be the entrails of Zootopia's criminal underground.

Thriving heavily in the area and influencing nearly every decision in Tundra Town is the headquarters to what is presumed to be Zootopia's largest crime Lord, The Bigs. They are known to quarrel often with the Gulos, another major crime family that has massive influence throughout Zootopia.

One should take caution when navigating these parts of the city as the presence of both crime families are strong and can be felt by everyone. As both families virtually own nearly all the business in the district, it would seem that in every aspect, they are supporting the operation behind each dollar that is spent here.

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) New Poll

A day at the Whole Hog Tunes, Gary & Willie (Maybe others can join ?)
Gary Marceau
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 09:49 AM

ZC
I'm Played By BigBoot

Saanen Goat 

Pianist 

Awards
Awards: None

[Oh s... I started a new thread with my OOC and not my character ><]

Gary loved snow. But, he wasn't expected there is snow in Tundratown all the time. The goat learnt to be accustomed with the fact that each district had a specific climate.

It was his day of rest, even if he worked at home most of the time. But, Gary didn't spend necessarily his time playing the piano. Indeed, he maintained constant contact with his agent who managed his carreer. But, the goat wasn't exempted to process his own mails.

Gary wore a leather jacket and jeans. With his eye patch, his appearance could scare Zootopians, despite someones who were curious or were admiring his rebellious look. The goat entered to the store. There were guitars, percussions, speakers, etc. He was attracted by a upright piano. Like a child in front of a toy, Gary moved towards the instrument without hesitation. Then he played «Twinkle Twinkle Little Star » with one hand.

@Willie
PM
^
Willie
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 07:09 PM

ZC
I'm Played By TheHook

Carpathian Wild Boar 

Mucis store owner 

Awards

((You can change that in Edit))

Willie had been in the back counting over spare drumsticks and guitar strings when he heard someone on the upright piano. Well, keyboard was probably more accurate, as the device was electronic, but it still sounded damn close to the real thing. Re-entering the store he found a familiar face at the keys playing one handed.

"Gary-freaking-Marceau! How are you man?" Before the goat could respond he'd be pulled into a tight but quick hug against the boar.

@Gary Marceau
PM
^
Lupin le Wulfe
 Posted: Aug 26 2017, 12:22 PM

ZC
I'm Played By Lupin

Grey wolf 

Shop owner/aspiring musician 

Awards

It hasn’t been long maybe a week at best when he met the wild boar after he performed on stage for the first time in front of an audience consisting not his friends but complete strangers at Jack’s place, The Sickly Gazelle. It was a friday afternoon and fridays meant freedom. The pawnshop he ran was always closed on this day so he had enough free time to go visit Willie.

Lupin was at his apartment rummaging through pieces of paper, business cards and whatnot that he got that night trying to find the one containing the address of the music store the boar ran. “Gotcha!”-he exclaimed as he finally found what he was looking for. When he saw the address pointing to Tundratown he was a bit shocked at first and at odds since he lived in Downtown where it never got cold and even back in Den Valley they never had a below freezing point weather. This also meant hs wardrobe didn’t contain anything proper for the weather in that district.

So he had to go out and buy a coat just for this occasion which was a bit fun in itself. The thought of not only seeing snow up close and feeling it for the first time in his life did make him a little excited, even shifting his attention from his original goal which was visit Willie and see what his music store is about, maybe get to know him a bit. After all they were going to play together along with Fray the drummer he met at the same time he did the wild boar.
Luping took the train to Tundratown and when he arrived he couldn’t believe his eyes. Snow was covering everything. Then he couldn’t believe how could it was right after he left the train. Even though he made sure to come well prepared he was shaking like a salt shaker when you put some on your food. Seeing the real thing in live was different from the videos and pictures, feeling it was a whole different experience.

After looking at the address again he started going in it’s direction with both of his arms hugging his torso.After five minutes of walk in the cold he finally arrived and hastily entered. The warmer atmosphere inside was relieving and after looking a bit around he really liked how the store looked like.

He noticed Willie and someone else he was talking to inside a bit further towards the back of the store. It was a goat and it seemed like the knew each other from the way they talked. Lupin simply waved at the boar when he noticed the wolf.

@Willie
@Gary Marceau

(ooc: so hope you don't mind me joining then..http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif )

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Gary Marceau
 Posted: Aug 26 2017, 03:38 PM

ZC
I'm Played By BigBoot

Saanen Goat 

Pianist 

Awards

[Yay ! Thanks !
Else, no. On the contrary, it's nice to meet your character o/]

Willie was attracted by the melody. He recognized the goat who played at the Electric Body. The boar hugged him. Gary who was surprised despite the interpellation bleated before he was letting himself go.

-I'm great ; how about you ?

The Pawrisian smiled. However, he was embarassed when he saw a wolf who wore glasses while he hugged the boar. Gary had never seen him until now. Perhaps the wolf knew Willie too. Indeed, he waved. Gary asked the Whole How Tunes's owner about the canine after he gently withdrew from the hug.

-Do you know him ?

@Willie
@Lupin le Wulfe
PM
^
Willie
 Posted: Aug 26 2017, 04:22 PM

ZC
I'm Played By TheHook

Carpathian Wild Boar 

Mucis store owner 

Awards

"I've been doing great, man, and its good to hear you've been to." At the mention of another customer, Willie craned his neck to spot the mystery mammal. And found Lupin the Wulfe wandering in through the front door. Now this was a pleasant surprise, Willie hadn't expected to see someone else he knew here, but he wasn't about to look a gift bird in the mouth.

"Hey, Loop!" Dragging Gary over to the canine absentmindedly, the boar pulled Lupin into a quick hug, his preferred method of meeting mammals he knew, before turning back to Gary.

"Gary, meet Lupin le Wulfe, guitarist and generally cool mammal."

@Lupin le Wulfe
@Gary Marceau
PM
^
Lupin le Wulfe
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 02:55 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Lupin

Grey wolf 

Awards

Willie greeted him with a hug, which wasn’t an unfamiliar method to greet someone to the wolf since he had a friend like that back in his highschool years. He didn’t mind it thought it took him by a surprise.

"Gary, meet Lupin le Wulfe, guitarist and generally cool mammal."-the wild boar introduced the two to each other. “Nice to meet you, Gary.”-Lupin offered along with a handshake.

“So, I thought I took up your offer and visit your store, since I had my day off. I didn’t think Tundratown was this cold thouh….but seeing the place I say it was well worth it to come.”-the wolf said now shifting his attention on Willie.

Looking around the shop it was clear the owner took good care of it. Records organised on the shelf by artist, genre all alphabetically of course. You could find not just CDs but vynil and on the walls posters of legends in music history along with instruments signed by them. There were of course instruments in the shop you could buy along with accessories you’d need.

@Willie
@Gary Marceau

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Gary Marceau
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 10:41 AM

ZC
I'm Played By BigBoot

Saanen Goat 

Pianist 

Awards

-Nice to meet you too.

Gary shook Lupin's paw. According to Willie, he played the guitar.The goat wondered whether they could play together someday. He took a closer look at the store. The pianist shared the same point of view. Indeed, there was something which make the Whole Hog Tunes singular.

The goat moved towards the shelves which contained CDs . From Caty Perry to Boney B, there was something for every taste and every generation. Out of curiosity, he searched the classical music department. As he thought it, the pianist found music albums by Thomas Marceau who revisited the classics like the Swan Lake, the Carnival of the Animals or the Dance of the Hours.

-I didn't expected my father would be famous at this point.

@Willie
@Lupin le Wulfe
PM
^
Willie
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 08:35 PM

ZC
I'm Played By TheHook

Carpathian Wild Boar 

Mucis store owner 

Awards

Willie watched as both mammal broke off to check his selection of various CDs and vinyl records. A substantial collection that dated back decades from modern techno to classic swing. There was a little bit of everything for everyone, and this was partially maintained by a special trading program. In exchange for music recordings he offered gift cards, lessons, and other small gifts. Which was also why he had several recordings of local artists, both covers and original songs.

"Oh yeah, got a nice spread going on out here, there's a CD and a record player in the corner if you want to take a listen."

@Lupin le Wulfe
@Gary Marceau
PM
^
Lupin le Wulfe
 Posted: Aug 31 2017, 01:56 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Lupin

Grey wolf 

Awards

“Hmm, some of these artists are locals if I’m not mistaken. I’m sure I’ve heard a few of these names from Jack. He said they usually perform at the bar on weekends.”-Lupin said as he searched through the records on the selves.

"Oh yeah, got a nice spread going on out here, there's a CD and a record player in the corner if you want to take a listen."-Willie offered. “Can we? That’s awesome!”-the wolf replied.

After browsing through some shelves he found one that caught his attention. It was an old record dating back a few decades from Guns ’n’ Rodents. “Wow, you even have something like this?”-he asked. “Anyhow, been wanting to ask if you’d like to practice some time together?”-Lupin asked.

@Willie
@Gary Marceau

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Gary Marceau
 Posted: Aug 31 2017, 08:54 AM

ZC
I'm Played By BigBoot

Saanen Goat 

Pianist 

Awards

-Wow, thanks.

Without hesitation, Gary moved towards the CD player with his father's music album in his hooves. The goat inserted the disc.

The music was light at the beginning with the violin and the harp. Until now, Gary had never or rarely heard his father's work. According to th music album, it was performed in the Palais Garenne, at the 9th arrondissement of Pawris. When the wind instruments joined the orchestra, the pianist startled because of the sudden rise of volume. Gary turned down the volume of the CD player.

-Sorry.

He had forgotten that musicians often vary the volume, in classical music. Anyway, Lupin suggested to play together to the boar and the goat.

-Why not. I'm excelling in the piano.

After he put the disc the music album back in the shelves, Gary swept the piano keys with his hoof, from high notes to low notes. He was solemn. But, in his mind, he was excited. However, he wondered whether Willie would authorize they play with instruments which were on sale.

@Willie
@Lupin le Wulfe
PM
^
Willie
 Posted: Aug 31 2017, 12:43 PM

ZC
I'm Played By TheHook

Carpathian Wild Boar 

Mucis store owner 

Awards

As Gary settled in with his lovely classical piece, Willie turned to Lupin's Guns 'n Rodents record and smiled. A holdover from his dad's collection, Willie had opted to put it up for sale so that others might be able to enjoy the rare recording.

"Yep, and for sale too." Willie let Lupin take a look at the recording before he offered for them to play together.

"You on vocals with the guitar, Gary on piano, me on bass. I like where this is going." Now that was an interesting proposition, in fact they were just one drum kit short of a proper band.

@Lupin le Wulfe
@Gary Marceau
PM
^
Lupin le Wulfe
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 01:51 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Lupin

Grey wolf 

Awards

"Yep, and for sale too."-the boar said regarding the record the wolf was holding. “You sure about that? This is quite a rare one and in pristine condition too. Pretty sure collectors would pay a small fortune for it.”-Lupin replied.

"You on vocals with the guitar, Gary on piano, me on bass. I like where this is going." -Wilie said in response to the balck wolf’s offer. “Yeah, I couldn’t contact Fray though. She didn’t exactly give any means to. No phone number, no address or e-mail, she said she’d leave a message at the Gazelle of when she’ll be there to practice. No word from her since then.” -Lupin replied.

“We can still practice together, the three of us though I don’t have Lizzy with me so I’m an instrument short for it…”-the wolf admitted embarrassed of the fact he proposed the practice on a whim without bringing his own instrument and without having this idea when he decided to visit the wild boar.

@Willie
@Gary Marceau

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Gary Marceau
 Posted: Sep 3 2017, 04:34 AM

ZC
I'm Played By BigBoot

Saanen Goat 

Pianist 

Awards

Gary listened to the conversation between Lupin and Willie. Despite the language barrier, he understood two things which the wolf was talking about. The first one seemed concern someone who could practice with the trio. According to Lupin, she should leave a message at a place. But, he had no news. The second one was about his guitar. Indeed, he hadn't brought his instrument.

The pianist was quietly settled on the stool. Anyhow, he didn't like to socially draw attention. At least, he learnt to follow a discussion in a language other than his mother tongue. He hadn't been all at sea thus far.

@Willie
@Lupin le Wulfe
PM
^
Willie
 Posted: Sep 3 2017, 05:15 PM

ZC
I'm Played By TheHook

Carpathian Wild Boar 

Mucis store owner 

Awards

"Is that all? Hell I'll give you a loaner for the day if you want." Now that the idea was fresh in his mind the boar wasn't about to let something as trivial as an instrument shortage stop him. But as for the ever quiet Mr. Marceau...

"So Gary, you want in on this action? I haven't heard anything from you."

@Lupin le Wulfe
@Gary Marceau
PM
^
Lupin le Wulfe
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 10:21 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Lupin

Grey wolf 

Awards

"Is that all? Hell I'll give you a loaner for the day if you want."-the boar replied to his concern for the fact he left his guitar at home. “Would you? That would be awesome!”-Lupin repiied.

"So Gary, you want in on this action? I haven't heard anything from you."- Willie asked turning his attention to the goat now. “That’s a great idea! I’d love to hear you play the piano and we do need someone on the keyes.”-the wolf joined in on the matter.

“Now that just leaves the drumms. I guess we could always ask Jack for help. He can jump in for Fray’s part. I mean he isn’t marvelous at it but he isn’t half bad on the old beats.”-Lupin added. “So should we go to the Gazelle or do you have a setup right here? I can give a call to Jack to come around if you want to.”-the wolf added as he started to look at the various electric guitars in the shop.

@Willie
@Gary Marceau

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Tundratown | Next Newest »

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » New Poll

Affiliates are auto-hidden in mobile only. Show them?
Listed At...
RPG-D
Sister Sites
Static
Digimon: Kids in America Savagery RPG The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard Roleplay World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP Rise of the Believers A world unlike any other! The Bleach Society Role-Play Doutaini: Elemental Wolf RP Transformers Prime: Convergence Rise of the Realms