Home Guidebook Launch Discord Launch Stand-Alone Cbox Subscribed Topics Members Search Arcade

Welcome to Zootropolis Chronicles mobile mode!

HomeGuidebookAlertsSubscriptionsMembersSearchArcade

Stand-Alone CBOX Discord Chat - Get the App! (Android) I-Phone App Store

Return to the Home Page Read the Guidebook Log Into Mark of the Wild Register to the Forum View Forum Members Search for Content on Mark of the Wild Advertise on Mark of the Wild

New Poll

Feburaryish Update
xexes
 Posted: Feb 21 2017, 10:49 AM

ZC
I'm Played By xexes

Human 

Analytics 

Awards
Awards: 1

Hello everyone!

I thought it would be a great time to make an update post for all the different things that have been going on.

Firstly, we really want to thank all of our members for our site's success! Can you believe that we'll be a year old in just under a month? Wow! We really love you all, and we're so happy that you have created such wonderful characters and awesome plots! We've had an influx of new members lately thanks to an advertising spree started by Nox!

You may have noticed that the forum structure of our IC areas changed to better show off all of the different activity that's been happening. You can click the pictures or the sub-forum text link. In particular, the meadowlands were previously mis-categorized as not a part of the Zootopia island but they really are. And, we have a new IC area that we forgot, called The Canals. Not much is known about them as they aren't talked about in the movie nor manga except that it's home to a lot of water mammals. There are many islands, and it's safe to say that the primary mode of transportation is boating. Personally I hope that the images are alright, but if they need more indications of which goes to wish, just let me know and we can add some helpful text to the pictures.

If you have a threat that has mature content - such as extreme violence or sex - if it is merely mentioned, that's fine, but if it goes into detail, please remember to tag your thread [M] in the title and to use the [ restricted][ /restricted] tags (without the spaces).

The February superlatives is also up and open for everyone to respond to, it's our just-for-kicks-and-giggles version of OTMs that is funner and friendlier.

We have many skins, the main one is mobile friendly, and a dark/minimalist one that is also mobile friendly.

Also, I think we forgot to announce that back in December, we added Azaris and Dremulf to the staff team! Our staff team is currently five: Naxx, xexes, Nox (slow/busy right now), Dremulf, Azaris.

We also have a NSFW cbox upon popular request. For both boxes, we have a safeword of 'petunia' for discreetly changing the subject if any topic is overly troublesome.

I'm in the process of bumping our ads at directory sites, can you all respond to this thread, in the cbox, or via PM about what really awesome plots you have (very briefly), especially if other people can get involved? I try to list these in our directory bumps and ads and they help a lot.
PM
^
Dremulf
 Posted: Feb 21 2017, 10:54 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Dremulf

N/A 

N/A 

Awards
Awards: None

Some plots i have info on and am involved in are as follows.

Synhowl: synthetic drug that mimics Night Howler toxin. Began as an Aphrodisiac drug but when mixed with Meth or other uppers causes temporary psychosis similar to night howler.

Bloody Grazers: prey supremacy gang that attacks preds and pred sympathizers and uses political and ZPD insiders to document them as pred attacks.

Thats it for now.
PM
^
xexes
 Posted: Feb 21 2017, 11:32 AM

ZC
I'm Played By xexes

Human 

Analytics 

Awards
Awards: 1

The Gulos crime family have been rather quiet lately with Tango's health issues but they are going to make a comeback!
PM
^
Eleanor Ashani
 Posted: Feb 21 2017, 12:52 PM

ZC
I'm Played By CasDean

grey wolf 

Owns catering chain 

Awards

Ledge is selling some insane new weapons he has designed- he will supply gangs and groups with some kick-ass stuff if they are willing to meet (And pay)
PM
^
Ezra
 Posted: Feb 21 2017, 05:28 PM

ZC
I'm Played By TheHook

Golden Jackal/Gray Wolf hybrid 

Gang leader 

Awards

A predator supremacist movement has been gaining steam throughout the Sahara and parts of Savanah Central, especially after the Nighthowler and Collar incidents.

Perhaps they make their mainstream debut doing something really awful? Like abducting the former Assistant Mayor from her cell?
PM
^
Raowolf
 Posted: Feb 22 2017, 09:23 AM

ZC
I'm Played By you

Eldritch being 

Ho 

Awards

The city's previous ID and immigration forgery guy has been offed quite suddenly - and he left behind a lot of enemies, and very few friends. His replacement, a rat by the name of Mally de Kloet, is currently in the process of meeting up with all of his old clients and rearranging her contracts with them. If anyone needs a forgery - or a forgery spotted - Mally is your mammal.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
PM
^
Azaris
 Posted: Feb 22 2017, 12:24 PM

ZC
I'm Played By Azaris

N/A 

trash 

Awards

The Weiss Family, heart of the Angel Syndicate and Angel Company, has extended their influence and their wide range of businesses across Zootopia. Savannah being capitalized by their monopoly in the making, their company has defeated multiple lesser businesses already and replaced them. They are adopting new products and services to provide for the public, and their fingers are beginning to attach strings to lesser "puppet" chains and corporations. Their climb for power and success has only just began however, and the their pieces on the chessboard are moving into position with their roster unscathed. However, the same can be said with their rivaling counterparts across the board.

Enough is never enough; more pawns are sought after to play a role in this game of theirs. Pawns and connections are desired to make this a little bit more fun. Who wants to assist and feast their eyes on checkmate?

(Someone to play the father and/or mother and brother would be appreciated! PM for plots!)
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | News/Updates | Next Newest »

New Poll

Affiliates are auto-hidden in mobile only. Show them?
Listed At...
RPG-D
Sister Sites
Static
Digimon: Kids in America Savagery RPG The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard Roleplay World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP Rise of the Believers A world unlike any other! The Bleach Society Role-Play Doutaini: Elemental Wolf RP Transformers Prime: Convergence Rise of the Realms