Home Guidebook Launch Discord Launch Stand-Alone Cbox Subscribed Topics Members Search Arcade

Welcome to Zootropolis Chronicles mobile mode!

HomeGuidebookAlertsSubscriptionsMembersSearchArcade

Stand-Alone CBOX Discord Chat - Get the App! (Android) I-Phone App Store

Return to the Home Page Read the Guidebook Log Into Mark of the Wild Register to the Forum View Forum Members Search for Content on Mark of the Wild Advertise on Mark of the Wild

lockedNew Poll

ZC Needs Staff!
Naxx
 Posted: Apr 10 2016, 04:06 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Naxx

Founder & Creator 

Site Administrator 

Awards
Awards: None

Well Then!

Clearly when @xexes and I opened the site, we didn't expect it to take off as quick as it did. Every day we're seeing new faces and new characters being registering and posting. What this means is that we're going to need to get some more staff on the site to fill the void and ensure that there is enough staff to service everyone's needs!

Staff positions are earned, not given, and even more so, -they have to be retained through effort. We don't use it as a title, we don't use it as a chip to hold it over someone else's nose, and we we don't side with our friends on issues.

It is important to know that we believe in and incorporate a Neutral Party standing when issues do arise (and they will, may not be now, may not be tomorrow) but as we see more and more faces come aboard, there will be a time when things will go sour, I expect my staff members to place themselves to the side, listen with a mature and clear head, and not to automatically side with their friends. This is the most important one because I see almost every "animal rpg" genre-related site failing to use this. I will not become an ass-kicking/exploitation rpg. We don't want that. We love our members and we don't want to see them go because they get a sense that fairness wasn't met.

We're looking for 2 new staff members to fill in for us while myself and @xexes are at work or simply too busy on the side. @xexes and I try our best to be on in a daily basis, but there comes a time when we just want to go out and have some fun (we're husband and wife) We're looking for members who are humble, respectable, and are mature. We want staff members who don't expect a thank-you from the members that they help, that don't expect to be treated any different than any other member, and most of all, want to have fun.

Xexes and I have a sense of humor, we expect our staff members (and all members for that manner) to do the same. We don't want them to take everything into context. If we throw out a dirty joke here or there, we don't want ya'll to take it literally.

Staff Members do have a few extra tasks that they need to fill, and though I hate to admit it, I do run a tight ship. I don't give the title for free, and I do expect some work out of you. (it's not too much) - But the fact is, our goal is to grow, and we can't do that without equal contribution from both staff and members. We ask that members advertise, but we don't force them to. We ask that everyone be friendly and courteous to everyone, and if you don't like them, or you feel that you're just not getting off on the right foot, then we suggest leaving them alone, or taking your in-differences elsewhere to be sorted out. All we want to do is have fun, and be friendly. We don't want the drama-soups that turn everyone against each other.

The site was founded to put a good-name back into the anthropomorphic community that it so much needs, let's keep it that way.

Staff members are expected to advertise on a weekly basis, enforce our rating terms, correct violations through PRIVATE MEANS - we don't want to embarrass someone in the eye of the public, and help us out with gaining partners and affiliates. We expect our staff members to understand and be able to edit/modify, or even add some code to the site, we expect them to share the "Neutral Party" perspective when dealing with issues; but most importantly, we want them to have a vigilante eye always looking for issues that could and eventually turn into problems. You have to be able to spot the small issues before they become huge issues. (Example: So and so member has been offline for quite some time, someone decides to control his/her's character to progress a thread - this is power-play, and when that said member returns and finds out that their character has been played... that's a bad spot for anyone... this will boil over into A HUGE issue. We expect you to PM the said player and inform them that Power-play is prohibited and therefore, not allowed.)

Rating is strictly enforced, we allow all the violence and harsh language for you to vent, but what we don't allow is graphic sexual content. Though i allow mild-sexual innuendo, what we don't allow is explicit, graphic description regarding genitalia or description of graphic sexual acts. This is enforced

If you feel that you can be a fair, generous, and courteous addition to our staff team, help us out with site maintenance, and resolving issues as they develop in the future, can uphold and swear to a neutral party perspective, and be an active member of the community, then we want to hear from you!

I'm not going to ask you about your admin experience, I'm not going to ask you about your experience in resolving issues, we do things our own way, the friendly way. If interested, reply to this topic and check you EMAIL inbox for an email from markofthewild.jcink@gmail.com

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you!

-Naxx - Site Administrator/Founder/Creator
PMEmail
^
Zeke Barker
 Posted: Apr 10 2016, 10:08 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Just call me Mist.

German Shepherd 

ZPD Officer 

Awards

Despite the fact that I've never been a staff member on any site before, I believe that I am a pretty fair person when it comes to resolving arguments and keeping my head in such situations. Sure, y'all might have to teach me a few things, but I'm a very determined individual and despite being a bit of a slow learner I'm sure I'll pick up on everything. I'm extremely active, as in I check this site and other sites that I'm on every few hours or so. Coding is not my cup of tea, but I can always give it a shot if y'all really need me to. Sure, my confidence isn't the best. In fact, I thought long and hard about applying for such a prestigious position. And yeah, I may be young (only 18) but I'm hoping that having such a position will help to teach me to be more responsible in the future. Plus, I really love this site and get this little twinge of excitement everytime I see that a new person has joined. And hey, if I'm not picked, no hard feelings!

Love y'all!

- Zeke Barker

--------------------
Awesome art drawn by xexes!

user posted image
PMYIM
^
Amber Lyons
 Posted: Apr 10 2016, 02:09 PM

ZC
I'm Played By N/A

N/A 

N/A 

Awards

Hello! I would like to try out for being an admin. I would like to help see this site grow, even if I've only been here for a little bit. I love Zootopia, and I would hate for this site to get inactive, or fall apart into chaos, and I would just love to help in some way!
PM
^
Alphonse Huskin
 Posted: Apr 10 2016, 04:18 PM

ZC
I'm Played By Crona Schweetz

Siberian Husky 

Game Spot Employee 

Awards

... I may personally consider however I may not be best for the job.
I have near to no experience with being an admin or forum-ing for a start and fear i may not be able to do this site too proud.

I would suggest looking into people on different time zones though, so the sight can be closely monitored near 24/7

--------------------
Your Usual Disney/Gaming Maniac!
user posted image
Your Usual Disney/Gaming Maniac!
PMWebsite
^
Naxx
 Posted: Apr 12 2016, 05:14 PM

ZC
I'm Played By Naxx

Founder & Creator 

Site Administrator 

Awards

Hey there guys!

I sent out the staff questionnaires a few moments ago from my email scotteriksen1988@gmail.com, please check your inboxes and spam folders! Thanks!
PMEmail
^
Greyson Houndelle
 Posted: Apr 16 2016, 02:26 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Hitori

Pitdane mix 

Stray 

Awards

Creative comment, I want to apply
PMEmail
^
Mayor Fangmire
 Posted: Apr 16 2016, 06:33 PM

ZC
I'm Played By N/A

N/A 

N/A 

Awards

Although I've not made any dohtml codes or any skins, I am very handy at graphics and am very humerous and kind I respect all that is around me and want the same respect. I'd more then be grateful to join the staff member team and will be more then willing to work out the efforts in becoming one, I can start by advertising!
PM
^
Orthus Fangwill
 Posted: Apr 17 2016, 01:14 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Orthus Fangwill (𝓞 𝓡 𝓣 𝓗 𝓤 𝓢 🐺)

Arctic Fox 

ZPD Detective 

Awards

Well, it seems as though you guys need help. I'm pretty active concerning I have nothing to do all day. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

So might as well give this a try. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Naxx
 Posted: Apr 17 2016, 02:39 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Naxx

Founder & Creator 

Site Administrator 

Awards

@Orthus Fangwill @Mayor Fangmire

I just sent you guys the staff questionnaires to the email address that you used to sign up on the forum with. Be sure to check your spam folders as well. They were sent from my priority email address scotteriksen1988@gmail.com
PMEmail
^
Wren Olbert
 Posted: Apr 28 2016, 07:42 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Wren

Albino Ferret 

Student 

Awards

So, after some personal deliberation... I'm gonna toss my hat into the ring, assuming you're still looking. I'll say right now that I've quite little ability with coding (I can edit what's there, to a point, but that's about it), but I have plenty of staff experience here and there, and I'm often keeping track of stuff going on anyway (what can I say, it's a habit), so... yeah, I guess that about covers it for this bit o.o;
PM
^
Dremulf
 Posted: Nov 28 2016, 12:02 PM

ZC
I'm Played By Dremulf

N/A 

N/A 

Awards

If you are still looking ive been an admin on 69 sites and am currently a mod/admin on 8.

Typically i act as HR admin sorting out disputes ans being all diplomatic when people break rules or get into fights.

Being the oldest of 8 kids plus having twin 5 year olds i have the skills to negotiate a 1000 year peace between the US and North Korea... Add in 3 years as a nurse and im good at keeping the peace...
PM
^
Azaris
 Posted: Nov 29 2016, 02:24 PM

ZC
I'm Played By Azaris

N/A 

trash 

Awards

Noticing the shorthand in staff nowadays, i know it must be extremely stressful for you Naxx; especially as you are undoubtedly busy with RL concerns and life. I volunteer to be apart of the staff either indefinitely or temporarily for any period of time. I've been wanting to put myself out as an offer but really haven't built up the courage or confidence to do so because I didn't know if i was acceptable. But i really want to help the site and keep it afloat seeing as, from what I've seen, its the only active Zootopia site (if not among the few still alive, maybe I didn't check well enough?).

I have no occupation holding me back other than school and even then, I waste my life online and am usually always surfing the internet someway. I'm only on this site and another site and will not allow that to change as I know I won't handle more sites than that. I have moderated before on a few other sites that had a very small community, and my job was reviewing apps (when no one else was available) and pretty much assisting new members though these sites didn't last very long.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | News/Updates | Next Newest »

lockedNew Poll

Affiliates are auto-hidden in mobile only. Show them?
Listed At...
RPG-D
Sister Sites
Static
Digimon: Kids in America Savagery RPG The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard Roleplay World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP Rise of the Believers A world unlike any other! The Bleach Society Role-Play Doutaini: Elemental Wolf RP Transformers Prime: Convergence Rise of the Realms