Home Guidebook Launch Discord Launch Stand-Alone Cbox Subscribed Topics Members Search Arcade

Welcome to Zootropolis Chronicles mobile mode!

HomeGuidebookAlertsSubscriptionsMembersSearchArcade

Stand-Alone CBOX Discord Chat - Get the App! (Android) I-Phone App Store

Return to the Home Page Read the Guidebook Log Into Mark of the Wild Register to the Forum View Forum Members Search for Content on Mark of the Wild Advertise on Mark of the Wild

Forum Rules Character Registration and Census

Welcome to "Zootropolis Chronicle's" Character Creation area. This is where you will make your character for use on the site. Use the links to get the form that you will need below.

New Poll

Canon List, We Need Some Canons Filled in!
Naxx
 Posted: Mar 24 2016, 01:27 AM

ZC
I'm Played By Naxx

Founder & Creator 

Site Administrator 

Awards
Awards: None

Our roleplay is more focused on custom characters but you can always adopt a player from the movie.

Zootopia Canon List:
  • Judy Hopps (xexes)
  • Nick Wilde (Naxx)
  • Dawn Bellweather
  • Finnick
  • Gazelle the singer
  • Clawhauser (Carnelian)
  • Duke Weaselton
  • Chief Bogo (Naxx)
  • Flash
  • Mayor Lionheart
  • Koslov
  • Mr.Big (deceased)
  • Peter Moosebridge
  • Doctor Badger
  • Mrs.Otterton
  • Priscilla

Please note that if there is a character you'd really really like to play and that their player has been inactive or hasn't been active with the character, you can message the player and ask about the character. If the player doesn't seem to be around anymore, ask an admin. We understand these things, but we really try not to do this very often as too many player switches leads to a canon that doesn't get played anymore due to too much backlog.
PMEmail
^
Naxx
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 06:56 PM

ZC
I'm Played By Naxx

Founder & Creator 

Site Administrator 

Awards
Awards: None

Hey guys, I'm glad to see that we're off at a great start, but I have a question that I would like to ask everyone. As members of the site, you all have a voice in how we run things, that's one of the cool things about being on a member-run forum.

What I would like to know is the fact would you rather be an Original Character site, or would you rather be Original Character and canon site? Whichever one you prefer. If you prefer to be Original and Canon, then we need to have some roles filled in so we're not NPC'ing everything all over the place, that - or we're going to have to do some serious advertising.

In any case, I've compiled a case of canons that need to be filled in order for the site to progress smoothly and get some plots moving along.

We need the Following
  • Chief Bogo - (IMPORTANT!) This Role has been taken

• Nick Wilde This Role has been taken

• Clawhauser (IMPORTANT) This role has been taken

• Mr. Big (IMPORTANT) and his polar bear crew This role is Closed - He is dead
  • Rasco This role has been taken
  • Dawn Bellwether This role is still open
  • West Side Muttz Characters - Contact Rasco for details to join his crew!
  • Small-time PX8 Dealers - dealers distributing a newly manufactured drug that ends up becoming toxic. It becomes popular among teens attending parties and raves, stimulating senses and giving dramatic bursts of energy. It causes euphoria, and spontaneous acts of aggression. It becomes commonly referred to on the streets as "DD" -The Dare Devil's Drug, and is often in possession of teenagers, high-schools, and anarchists. It has the similar effects of coccain and PCP, effecting mammals in different ways depending on body-chemistry.
  • More Police (Original)
  • Some detectives (Original)
In addition to that listed above, we are also in need of:
  • A Mayor - This role has been filled
  • Zootopia Police Department Narcotics Division - they are plain clothed officers that handle drug related crimes, including illegally distributed controlled substances.
  • A Coroner - someone's gotta clean up the dead bodies, right?
  • Gulos Family - they're in for the big-bucks, though they don't participate in drug distribution, they do tend to put the choke-hold on small and even large businesses. They control the major harbor operations and much of the city's importation of goods. The gulos is prominently run by Wolverines, an animal known for it's ferocious appetite and it's greed.

• The Biggs - own a limousine renting company in Tundra Town and make a large profit from protection money earned off of smaller business. They see the Gulos Family as a threat to their operation and are constantly trying to steal their clients. The Bigg's operation is closed following his death at the hand of Tango CorLeon Gulos (Gulos Mob/Tundratown)
  • Emergency Services - We need Fire Department, Paramedics (EMT's) and Child Services
  • Small Business Owners - We need some small businesses in the city to bring it to life, consider making characters to fill in this role as we grow!
  • Young Ones - As the site's main plot focuses against domination of teenagers and younger folks, we're going to need some young characters to become victimized and targeted for the plot.
This list is expected to grow throughout the life of the site, be on the look out for roles that you could possibly fill!

Thanks!
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Character Creation | Next Newest »

New Poll

Affiliates are auto-hidden in mobile only. Show them?
Listed At...
RPG-D
Sister Sites
Static
Digimon: Kids in America Savagery RPG The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard Roleplay World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP Rise of the Believers A world unlike any other! The Bleach Society Role-Play Doutaini: Elemental Wolf RP Transformers Prime: Convergence Rise of the Realms Azelania Baraenor, Lion RP The Duality of Man: an animanga role-play RoyalsandRebels Vector

Click Here Invite Code to Discord